Winnipeg Weather Forecast and Current Weather Conditions

Current Conditions
Weather Links
Winnipeg Shortcuts
Observed at: Winnipeg Richardson Int'l Airport
Date: Monday April 15, 2024 at 16:00 CDT
Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
Temp.: 13.9 °C
Wind: E 15 km/h
Humidity: 29 %
Dew point: -3.8 °C
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Tendency: falling
Visibility: 24.1 km
Sunrise: 06:34
Sunset: 20:24
Normals:
Max 11°C Min -2°C
Yesterday
  Max: 15.1 °C
  Min: -1.0 °C
  Rainfall: 0.0 mm

- Detailed Forecast
- Almanac
- 24 Hour Forecast
- Radar
- Satellite
- Other Locations

Extended Forecast
 Extended Forecast - Environment Canada
  Tuesday
Chance of showers (30%)
Chance of showers
Max: 14°C
Wednesday
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Max: 7°C
Thursday
Rain showers or flurries
Rain showers or flurries
Max: 1°C
Friday
Chance of flurries (60%)
Chance of flurries
Max: 2°C
Saturday
Sunny
Sunny
Max: 10°C
Sunday
Sunny
Sunny
Max: 13°C
Monday night
Chance of showers (70%)
Chance of showers
Min: 7°C
Tuesday night
Rain
Rain
Min: 3°C
Wednesday night
Showers
Showers
Min: 0°C
Thursday night
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Min: -4°C
Friday night
Cloudy periods
Cloudy periods
Min: -7°C
Saturday night
Clear
Clear
Min: -4°C
Detailed Text Forecast

Forecast

Winnipeg, MB (Issued: Monday April 15, 2024 at 16:00 CDT)

Tonight
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening and 70 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 7.
Tuesday
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Rain beginning late in the afternoon. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late in the afternoon. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Tuesday night
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h after midnight. Low plus 3.
Wednesday
Periods of rain. High 7.
Wednesday night
Showers. Low zero.
Thursday
Rain showers or flurries. High plus 1.
Thursday night
Periods of snow. Low minus 4.
Friday
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 2.
Friday night
Clear. Low minus 7.
Saturday
Sunny. High 10.
Saturday night
Clear. Low minus 4.
Sunday
Sunny. High 13.


Weather Almanac

Averages and extremes
Highest temperature(1938-2008)24.1 °C2006
Lowest temperature(1938-2008)-14.2 °C2000
Average high10.2 °C 
Average low-2.4 °C 
Average3.9 °C 
Greatest rainfall(1938-2007)17.0 mm1957
Greatest snowfall(1938-2007)5.1 cm1953
Greatest precipitation(1938-2008)18.8 mm1957
Most snow on the ground(1955-2005)50.0 cm1997
Monthly frequency of precipitation24.0 % 

24 Hour Forecast

24 Hour Forecast - Winnipeg, MB

Date/Time
(CDT)
Temp.
(°C)

Weather Conditions

LOP †
Wind
(km/h)
15 April 2024
17:00 14 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low SE 20
18:00 15 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low SE 20
19:00 15 Mainly cloudy (20%)  Mainly cloudy Low E 20
20:00 14 Mainly cloudy (20%)  Mainly cloudy Low E 20
21:00 12 Mainly cloudy (20%)  Mainly cloudy Low E 20
22:00 11 Mainly cloudy (20%)  Mainly cloudy Low E 20
23:00 11 Mainly cloudy (20%)  Mainly cloudy Low E 20
16 April 2024
00:00 10 Chance of showers (70%)  Chance of showers Medium E 20
01:00 10 Chance of showers (70%)  Chance of showers Medium E 30 gust 50
02:00 10 Chance of showers (70%)  Chance of showers Medium E 30 gust 50
03:00 9 Chance of showers (70%)  Chance of showers Medium E 30 gust 50
04:00 9 Chance of showers (70%)  Chance of showers Medium E 30 gust 50
05:00 8 Chance of showers (70%)  Chance of showers Medium E 30 gust 50
06:00 8 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low E 30 gust 50
07:00 7 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low E 30 gust 50
08:00 8 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low E 30 gust 50
09:00 10 Cloudy (20%)  Cloudy Low E 30 gust 50
10:00 11 Cloudy (20%)  Cloudy Low SE 30 gust 50
11:00 12 Cloudy (20%)  Cloudy Low SE 30 gust 50
12:00 13 Cloudy (20%)  Cloudy Low SE 30 gust 50
13:00 14 Cloudy (20%)  Cloudy Low SE 30 gust 50
14:00 14 Cloudy (20%)  Cloudy Low SE 30 gust 50
15:00 14 Cloudy (20%)  Cloudy Low SE 30 gust 50
16:00 14 Rain (100%)  Rain High SE 15
 
† Likelihood of Precipitation (LOP) as described in the public forecast as a chance of measurable precipitation for a period of time.
  Nil: 0%
  Low: 40% or below
  Medium: 60% or 70%
  High: Above 70%

Winnipeg weather can be characterized by cold winters and warm summers. The current weather conditions in Winnipeg show an average temperature of around -10°C in winter, with occasional extreme cold spells and snowfall. During the summer months, temperatures can reach up to 20°C and higher, with occasional thunderstorms. The best source for accurate and up-to-date information on Winnipeg weather conditions is WinnipegWeather.com, a trusted weather website. We provide detailed weather forecasts, including temperature, precipitation, wind, and atmospheric pressure, as well as links to radar and satellite imagery to help you stay informed about current conditions and plan accordingly.
This site is provided by Interactive Advantage


Email Us

Source for Weather Information: http://weather.gc.ca/rss/city/mb-38_e.xml
This page is a copy of an official work that is published by the Government of Canada and the
reproduction has not been produced in affiliation with or with the endorsement of the Government of Canada.

Terms of use

The information contained on this Web site and offered through services accessible from this Web site is
for informational purposes only and it is not intended to meet any particular user’s need. Documents
provided on this Web site are provided as a service only, and do not constitute official versions of
such documents. This Web site, and all content, material, information or postings found on or accessed
through this Web site and its services, are provided on an "AS IS" basis.
Interactive Advantage makes no express or implied warranties, guarantees or affirmations that weather information will occur or has occurred as the reports, forecasts, graphics, data, briefings or information comprising the site, products or services state, represent or depict and Interactive Advantage shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever to user or any other person or entity, parties and nonparties alike, for any inconsistency, inaccuracy or omission for weather or events predicted or depicted, reported, occurring or occurred.
You expressly agree that use of this Web site is at your sole risk.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE WINNIPEGWEATHER.COM or WINNIPEGWEB.COM